Price: 1960CHF + VAT (PMI Members get 5% discount)
Duration: 6 x 4 hours (21 PDUs or contact hours) + self-study
Delivery: entirely virtual
Agile is quickly becoming the go-to method of project management for a wide range of
industries and some companies expect an Agile certification from their Project Managers.
While strictly covering the ECO (exam content outline), our experienced, certified
instructor facilitate class discussions, activities and use case studies to bring the material
to life in real project environments. The training is intended to be as interactive as possible
and give the possibility to exchange, discuss examples. Our live training courses are
supplemented with an exam simulation tool – X-AM (PMI-ACP ® ) which includes
approximately 700 test questions. Our instructor will be available to accompany and coach
you until you receive your PMI-ACP ® certification. By attending this 21-hour course, the
students will learn the following topics in order to evaluate their level of knowledge related
to the examination:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
The virtual training includes presentations, hands-on activities, sample questions, case
studies, and group discussions. Each session is 4 hours long. On the first day of training
you will get access to the X-AM tool which is accessible during 12 months, as well as the
digital copy of the PMI-ACP® Exam Prep book. After the course you’ll get a certificate
from STS which you can use when you register for the Exam. Following the training and
prior to the exam date, the trainer is available to support you individually, via an online
communication tool or by email, to clarify any open points for the exam preparation.
Content and Material
The training is held in English; the course material is available in English as well.
The content of the course is roughly split as follows:
- Performance-Based Activities: The students will perform hands-on activities based on
assigned case studies.
- Sample Questions: The students will work on the sample questions. The structure of
the questions is similar to the real PMI-ACP® exam questions.
- Case Studies: Real-life case studies will be covered during the course.
- Supplementary Information: Examples and other supplementary information will be
presented to the students.
For this course you will be provided with following material:
- Access to the online tool “X-AM Simulator ACP” to practice test questions.
- Preparation book for self-study “PMI-ACP Exam Prep” by Mike Griffith.
- Course slides in electronic format.
For dates and registration, please refer to our website